We challenge the status quo across all our brands to explore and redefine what it means to be in the hospitality industry.
We exist to create memories for every occasion, We've been there and We are here.
Our venues are authentic, engaging, meaningful and unique with exquisite adventures regardless of location.
NightOwls are awake after dark, We are active at night and accomplish things others do during the day.
We soar silently in the dark, so the rewards can be enjoyed in the light.
We make the spectacular look ordinary, it is just what we do.
We dream, innovate, explore, and create with our success due to the people, 🦉.
We march to a different drum, accepting all walks of life on this journey with Us.
We strive for greatness with two steps forward and no looking back, come redefine the status quo with Us.
Stop looking at what We do from the outside in, join Us and see it from the inside out.
We are currently looking for:
- Bar, Floor, Host, Receptionist and Wait Staff at Flight Club Perth (Murray St) ~ Unexpected Ridiculous Joy
- Floor Staff, Games Master and Receptionist at Flight Club Fremantle (Fremantle) ~ Unexpected Ridiculous Joy
- Wait Staff at ISHKA Restaurant (Hillarys) ~ Perfect Sunset View
- Bottle and Door Staff at Magnet House/Amplifier/The Edison (393 Murray St) ~ Mecca of Dance & Diversity
- Bar Staff at Print Hall (Perth CBD) ~ Perth's Favourite Multi-level Precinct
For any questions please email email@example.com
What's in it for you?
Our team is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work through:
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
Diversity is about recognising and valuing the contribution of people from different backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences.
We are committed to combating all forms of discrimination, whether on the grounds of ethnicity, social or cultural origin, gender, age, physical appearance or disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, family status or any other grounds prohibited under law.
Some roles will require qualifications such as 'Commercial Cookery' or 'Responsible Service of Alcohol.'